XXII – REFERENCES
- Bacigalupo, Massimo. “The Law and How to Break It: Reading and Translating Ezra Pound’s Canto 22.” Publif@rum 18 (2013). Web. 30 July 2013. Free online.
- Kenner, Hugh. “The Magic of Place: Ezra Pound.” Italian Quarterly 16.64 (1973): 5-10.
- Marsh Alec. “Thaddeus Coleman Pound’s ‘Newspaper Scrapbook’ as a Source for the Cantos.” Paideuma 24.2&3 (Fall and Winter 1995): 163-93.
- Marsh, Alec. “An Introduction.” Small Boy. The Wisconsin Childhood of Homer L. Pound. Ed. Alec Marsh. Foreword by Mary de Rachewiltz. Hailey Idaho: Ezra Pound Association, 2003.
- Surette, Leon. “Pound, Douglas and J. M. Keynes.” In A Light from Eleusis. A Study of Ezra Pound’s Cantos. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1979. 80-98.
- Surette, Leon. Pound in Purgatory. From Economic Radicalism to Anti-Semitism. Urbana: U of Illinois Press, 1999.
- Wilhelm, J. J. The American Roots of Ezra Pound. New York: Garland, 1985.
- Clifford Hugh Douglas. Photo portrait dated 6 July 1918. Source: Michael Journal. Blog. Accessed 6 January 2018.
- John Maynard Keynes. Photo portrait dated 1 January 1930. Detail. Source: Getty images.Accessed 6 January 2018.
- Thaddeus Coleman Pound. Photo by Levin Handy. Library of Congress, the Brady-Handy Collection. Source: Wikipedia.